IN-PERSON GATHERINGS | SEPT 13TH
We’re so excited to begin regathering our church in-person starting on September 13th.
When you and your family are comfortable regathering, we’ll be ready for you! Every service will be safe, spacious, and sanitized.
Join us at Liberty Common High School at 10am or online.
Liberty Common High School
Sundays @ 10 AM Starting September 13th
2745 Minnesota Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80525
If any of the following applies to you, please worship with us online:
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
- In the last 14 days, you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have had contact with anyone known to have COVID-19.
- A fever of 100.4 degrees or more.
- A cough or sore throat.
- Shortness of breath.
You will not need to reserve your seat. Seating will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Physically distanced seating is available in the auditorium with assistance from our ushers.
Our team will frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we will sanitize the auditorium before the service. Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building, and we are working to make Sundays a touch-free experience for you! Our host school has also installed a high-efficiency air filtration system to create even cleaner environments.
Out of consideration for the health and safety of others, we ask that everyone attending in-person services wear a face covering. Face coverings will be available for you as you walk in the door. In order to help facilitate a safe environment to worship, our entire team will be wearing face coverings as they serve.
If you or someone in your family is considered “high-risk” for severe illness, we encourage you to continue worshipping with us online. We will also have a special “high risk” entrance and seating area in our auditorium to add another layer of protection for those that fit in this category.
We completely understand, and we want you to feel comfortable. We invite you to worship with us online! Our in-person gatherings will be streamed on Facebook Live.
Remember, wherever we gather, in-person or online, we are gathered in Jesus’ name!
PURSUIT KIDS IN-PERSON PLAN
Here are some additional steps we are taking to keep our Pursuit Kids environment safe and fun for your family!
- During this time, we will have reduced classroom capacities.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be limited to one parent per household to reduce traffic.
- Everyone entering the Pursuit Kids area will perform a temperature check, answer several health-related questions, and use the restrooms to wash hands before proceeding to check-in.
- Anyone with a 100.4-degree temperature or higher, or showing symptoms of sickness will be asked to worship with us online.
- To help make this a touchless experience, a member of the Pursuit Kids Check-In Team will assist families with check-in.
- A team member will escort your child to their class.
- All Pursuit Kids team members will wear masks during the entirety of the service. Elementary-aged children will be wearing face coverings.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout all Pursuit Kids areas will be implemented. All kids’ areas and toys will be disinfected before and during each service to ensure the safest environment possible for your family.